1. The Employers who directly or indirectly engages workers through Skillour shall be responsible to ensure safety of the workers. It shall be sole responsibility of the Employers to provide necessary safety wares, proper scaffolding and safety ensure Helmet, life Jacket etc. The Employers shall never engage workers without adequate safety precaution.
2. The Employers who directly or indirectly engages workers through Skillour shall ensure the workers are adopting statutory precautions and safeguards and safety measures reasonable required while engaging in dangerous occupations.
3. Users hereby fully understand the Skillour does not provide workers nor it engage workers. It is also clearly understood that Skillour is also not an independent contractor. The Skillour is merely a passive platform which enable the workers to get enlisted and the employers to contact workers of their choice. It is understood that what is listed is only the information provided by workers. If any discrepancy regarding the entry made in the platform, website or the Mobile App, the same has to be notified to the Skillour at the earliest. If the details provided in the profile are found to be false, wrong or misleading, it shall be removed by Skillour in a reasonable time.
4. It is clearly understood by the users that Skillour is only an intermediary as defined under information Technology Act. Its liability seizes as soon as the wrong content is removed within a reasonable time.
5. It shall be the duty and the responsibility of the employer to ensure that the listed worker is suitable for his engagement before appointing him, the employer understands that Skillour does not conduct any scrutiny regarding the ability, skill or knowledge of the Worker and therefore the employer shall ensure that the listed employer is employable.
6. The employer shall provide adequate statutory facilities, insurance etc. depending upon the statutory requirement.
7. It shall be the responsibility of the employer to provide space for keeping their tools and valuables.
8. The employer shall ensure that the worker adequate rest as required under prevailing laws.
9. The employer shall engage a worker only after enquiring the wages of the worker. He shall engage the worker only If they mutually agree upon the wages. If any dispute arise between the worker and the employer, Skillour shall not be in any case whatsoever reasons be made a party.
10. If worker for less it shall not be
11. The rating system provided in platform is purely based on the feedback provided by the employers themselves. The skill our does not take part in the rating process.
12. The users here by undertake and assure that they will avail the service provided through the Skillour platform only after fully complying with the existing Labour, Tax and other laws of the country. It shall be the responsibility of the employer to verify the identity of the worker. He shall verify the original ID proof and also shall obtain photo of the worker.
13. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, superseding in all respects any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings pertaining to the employment of the Employee by the Employer and shall be amended or modified only by written instrument signed by both of the parties hereto.
14. The parties hereto agree that in the event any article or part thereof of this agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid then said article or part shall be struck and all remaining provision shall remain in full force and effect.
15. All dispute arising from or touching upon the services provided by Skillour in the website or the platform, Mobile App or any dispute touching upon such service shall be decided by the sole arbitrator appoint by Skill our and the place of arbitration shall be fixed by the arbitrator.