1. Skillour is just a platform for the users to find skilled personnel for their services.
2. Skillour is in no way responsible for any financial transactions between the users and the workers.
3. A worker registered with Skillour has been appointed after a limited telephonic interview. So, users are requested to before you appoint a worker from Skillour, you should ensure the skill of that worker.
4. Late night jobs are never encouraged by Skillour. It is best to try to avoid such situations as much as possible.
5. Skillour shall not be liable for any damages, accidents or missing of valuables etc. caused by the worker.
6. Do not force a worker to work in hazardous conditions.
7. The phone number or other contact details of personnel you find on Skillour must not be advertised elsewhere or misused in any other way.
8. Every worker who has been appointed through Skillour must be given their Skillour rating by the users after the completion of their service.
9. As per the Indian Labour Law, the maximum working hours of each worker is 8 hours per day. All the wages recorded in the worker's profile are based on the above law.
10. Even if you have appointed a person according to the calendar, it is advised to remind the worker a day prior to the appointment.
11. It is clearly understood that Skillour has the right to use the user’s contact details for commercial purpose.
12. If the worker you find in Skillour comes under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances, do not allow him to enter the premises. Skillour shall not be responsible for any consequences arouse from the same.
13. It is hereby expected that customer should not have any type of indecent behaviour such as harassment, arrogant nature etc. towards the workers.
14. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the worker is free from any communicable diseases by communicating with the worker prior to their appointment.
15. The users here by undertake that Skillour will not be made party to any litigation or disputes. In the unlikely event of a dispute between the worker and Skillour the same will be carried out at the court jurisdiction situated where the Skillour head office is located.
16. For workers who are availed through Skillour, users must verify their identification details and ensure that they have come through Skillour.
17. Skillour shall be entitled to amend, modify or alter any of the above provisions.
18. This agreement contains the entire terms and conditions between the parties, in all aspects superseding any prior oral, written agreements or understandings pertaining to the duties of the worker by the customer and shall be amended or modified only by written documents signed by both parties.
19. The parties hereto agree that in the event any article or part thereof of this agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid then said article or part shall be withdrawn and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
20. All dispute arising from or touching upon the services provided by Skillour in the website, platform, Mobile App or any dispute touching upon such service shall be decided by the sole arbitrator appointed by Skillour and the place of arbitration shall be fixed by the arbitrator.